Renewable energies: Our solutions in action
Purecontrol helps producers and companies using renewable energy:
- Increase the performance of their production processes
- Reduce their environmental footprint
- Optimize self-consumption of green energy
Renewable energies self-consumption
Optimize self-consumption of renewable energy:
- The European green deal targets 40% of renewable energy by 2030.
- Self-consumption offers an opportunity for manufacturers, communities and for the farming sector to reduce their energy bills by directly consuming their own production of green electricity.
Optimization of green energy self-consumption
Reduction of energy bills: 10 to 20%
Carbon footprint reduced
Methanization and biogas production
Maximize biogas production, reduce operating costs and optimize process reliability:
- Methanization has many advantages: production of renewable energy, reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, recycling of organic waste, production of biofertilizer.
- Current European policies are pushing the sector to increase its sustainability, to reduce biogas production costs and optimize the performance of methanization units.
Purecontrol allows companies specializing in aerobic digestion to visualize and analyze the evolution of performance indicators.
The solution controls electro-mechanical equipment in order to optimize biogas production.
Reduced energy costs
Maximization of biogas production
Reduction of environmental risks
Other use cases supported by Purecontrol
You are a water company or a municipality
You are a manufacturer
You’re a water company or a municipality
You’re a manufacturer
Benefits of Purecontrol
Thanks to predictive maintenance