Water management: Our solutions in action
- Optimize their energy efficiency
- Increase the performance of their production processes
- Reduce their environmental footprint
- Ensure environmental compliance
Drinking water production and storage
Water pumping and storage operations optimization :
Revenue maximized thanks to the implementation of energy demand reduction
Reduction of pumping energy costs: Up to 10%
Reduction of the risk of service disruption thanks to storage management on autonomy rather than on levels
Reduction of carbon footprint: Up to 20%
Industrial and urban wastewater collection and treatment
- The purpose of wastewater treatment plants is to purify wastewater before it is released into the rivers. The organic composition and volume of water can change significantly depending on seasonality, weather conditions and upstream industrial effluents.
- Faced with these fluctuations, operators must do their utmost to comply with environmental standards. These increasingly strict constraints on the quality of processed water tend to increase the energy expenditure of the treatments.
Optimized regulation of the most energy consuming treatment tasks: aeration, dephosphatation or sludge treatment
Reduction of operating costs: Up to 20%
Reduction of greenhouse carbon footprint: Up to 30%
Regulatory conformity in all circumstances
Water pumping stations
Lift stations facilitate the delivery of wastewater to the treatment plants. These energy-intensive pumps activate when filling thresholds are exceeded, but rarely anticipate the impact of external factors.
The Purecontrol solution for the intelligent automation of lifting stations takes into account a set of factors:
- Internal: energy efficiency of pumps, energy pricing
- External : weather forecasts, temporary population increase
Purecontrol anticipates meteorological factors and dynamically manages the collection and treatment systems. The solution limits the discharge of untreated wastewater into the environment.
Reduction of overflows: Up to -70%
Energy consumption of pumps: Up to -10%
Optimization of pump life
Detection of anomalies
Other use cases supported by Purecontrol
Benefits of Purecontrol
Thanks to predictive maintenance