Smart industrial automation for water management, manufacturing and renewable energy
Purecontrol, the French specialist in AI for industry, raises €7M to accelerate its development in France and abroad
NewsBrittany-based SME Purecontrol, founded in 2017, announces a 2nd round of funding of €7m. Its mission is to help manufacturers significantly reduce their energy consumption, carbon footprint and optimize the operational efficiency of their processes, with...
Industrial automation 4.0 for water and energy management by Purecontrol
Purecontrol revolutionizes industrial automation by developing real-time, autonomous and predictive control solutions powered by artificial intelligence. They allow manufacturers, water companies, and renewable energy producers to:
- Make their processes more reliable
- Optimize energy and operational efficiency
- Reduce environmental impact
- Reduce carbon footprint
Purecontrol represents the future of industrial automation: ease of integration, ability to anticipate, act and adjust automatically in a dynamic environment.
- Analyze the performance of your installation.
- Identify potential energy savings.
- Detect and diagnose equipment malfunction.
Anticipate and decide with predictive analytics:
- Measure the impact of external factors.
- Optimize maintenance operations.
- Intelligently and automatically command and control equipment in a dynamic environment with an optimal level of efficiency.
- Optimize industrial process.
- Reduce energy consumptions and carbon footprint.
Smart management and control of industrial and water management equipment
- Reduce energy bill by up to 35%
- Respect environmental compliances
- Improve performance and reliability of your facilities with predictive maintenance
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Our solutions in action
- Optimize energy efficiency.
- Increase the performance of their production processes.
- Reduce environmental footprint.
You’re a water company or a municipality
You’re a manufacturer