Intelligent control of complex industrial processes
Water, industrial processes and energy management 4.0
Manufacturers and water treatment companies are faced with many challenges:
- Increasingly complex installations
- Rising energy prices
- Increasingly strict regulatory and environmental constraints
To overcome these challenges, digital solutions are deployed at each stage of the small water cycle: Centralized supervision centers, telemetry PLCs, remote reading, meters and sensors
These tools improve the value chain but also create new difficulties:
- Information becomes under-exploited and cumbersome.
- Correlating and contextualizing data requires a growing level of expertise.
- When the optimization levers are identified, their implementation can be very complex.
- When recommendations are implemented, they are rarely challenged over time and become counterproductive.
In this context, digitization often introduces too much complexity to be able to deliver the expected results.
Management 4.0 and control of industrial equipment by Purecontrol
- Reduce energy cost,
- Optimize industrial processes,
- Assuring environmental compliance.
Artificial intelligence at the heart of the Purecontrol system
Purecontrol’s AI enhances steering quality by combining internal and external data
Purecontrol combines artificial intelligence with the expertise of operational teams.
The solution in five steps:
Based on this analysis a true digital twin of the installation is created.
The strength of Purecontrol is its simplicity of implementation, its ability to act and automatically adjust in real-time thanks to the power and experience of its algorithms.
Industry driven by data : Discover our use cases
Purecontrol helps manufacturers, water management companies and producers of renewable energy to:
- Optimize their energy efficiency.
- Increase the performance of their production processes.
- Reduce their environmental footprint.
Our solutions address a wide range of use cases: pumping, drinking water treatment, water distribution, collection and treatment in water treatment plants.
Purecontrol is also leading development projects in partnership with operators of aquatic centers, datacenters, methanization sites, logistics platforms and supermarkets,…
To answer your challenges
For each field of application, Purecontrol’s solutions address a wide range of issues.
Do you have a particular problem and would like to launch a pilot project with Purecontrol?
Tell us about it!
Benefits of Purecontrol
Thanks to predictive maintenance